Bishop Mackenzie International School is looking to recruit a creative, dynamic, competent and self-motivated person to fill the position of Media and Marketing Officer. The successful candidate must be able to show initiative, flair, an eye for detail and demonstrate very high levels of technical competence in media related software applications.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage and develop the school’s website
• Manage and develop social media and web presence
• Design and produce leaflets, brochures, Yearbooks presentations and other documents
• Design and manage publications to parents and the community
• Manage and coordinate school events
• Be responsible for ensuring appropriate photographs and videos are captured at events
• Edit photographs and video materials
• Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the Director and Senior Management from time to time.
Required Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Business Information Technology
• Excellent calendar management skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, In Design, video editing software and web-based platforms such as WordPress
• Exceptional ability to use creative software for publications, video, photographic materials
• Technically competent to develop website materials
• Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
• Experience of managing major events
• Adaptable, highly confidential and able to communicate effectively with people in a multicultural environment.
Bishop Mackenzie International School is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate shall be offered a two-year renewable contract, an attractive remuneration package and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to join our team and you meet the above minimum requirements, kindly submit your application (with telephone contacts) duly supported by a detailed CV with three traceable referees and copies of your qualifications addressed to The Administration Manager, through the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Applications should focus on the creative design element of your skills with examples of prior work.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 30th August, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and those invited for interview will be expected to provide an up to date portfolio of work
Not any Videos.