We are looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices in our new mega retail outlet.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Manage the recruitment and selection process with input from senior management
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures for the company
· Create a positive working environment
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
· Report to management and provide decision and solutions.
· Ensure legal compliance.
· Be fully cognisant of all local labour regulations and the implementation thereof.
· Proven working experience as HR manager.
· People oriented and results driven.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· Ability to strategize and have proven leadership skills
· Excellent active listening, negotiation, interviewing and presentation skills
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· In-depth knowledge of local labour law.
· Degree or diploma in Human Resources.
Good package on offer.
Sent your CV to [email protected]
Not any Videos.