Category : ICT
Position : Data Clerk
Reports to : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location : Mulanje Field Office
Period : 12 months fixed
Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance (GAIA) is a non -governmental organization that provides primary health care services targeting prevention, care and support in communities affected by HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria. GAIA works in collaboration with the District Health Offices of the Ministry of Health through the GAIA Mobile Health Clinic program to increase access to health services in high need and under -served rural areas. In addition, the organization is implementing targeted community programs focusing on HIV testing, skills development and school bursary to vulnerable children. In collaboration with Ministry of Health and Kamuzu College of Nursing, GAIA is strengthening public sector health workforce through provision of the GAIA Nursing Scholarship Program.
GAIA seeks to employ qualified personnel for the position of Data Clerk who will be responsible for developing data management systems for the program activities, quality control and quality assurance.
• Data entry and cleaning to ensure quality.
• Developing appropriate data management systems for capturing data.
• Ensuring data quality assurance and quality control for all programs.
• Support all programs in data collection, entry and analysis during operational research.
• Support the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in designing DATA base as required.
• Maintaining field offices attendance registers.
• Provide support to program officers to interpret and use data.
• Proficiency in developing and managing data base.
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
• Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Science or related field.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong ability to managing large volume and complex data.
• Ability to think critically, analyze, and resolve problems.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
• Conversant with electronic Data Systems development.
• Willing to learn new software for tracking information.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to the following address, to reach us not later than 31st December, 2018.
The Country Director, Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance, P.O. Box 51428, Limbe
Or Email: [email protected]
Not any Videos.